Saturday, October 15, 2011

Poncho's Playlist

Hello my faithful readership. First off, I love you. Thanks for coming back yet again.
Tonight I am sitting with my lovely friend Fox (alright, alright she's actually my spirit fiancee) and we have been basking in some musical magic. So I've compiled the following playlist for you all.

1. The Water-Johnny Flynn Feat. Laura Marling
2. If Ya Wanna-The Vaccines
3. Can You Tell-Ra Ra Riot
4. Hold My Hand As I'm Lowered-Noah & the Whale
5. Mimizan-Beirut
6. She Said She Said-The Beatles
7. Cecilia-Simon & Garfunkel
8. Ohio-Neil Young
9. Coast of Carolina-Telekinesis
10. White Blank Page-Mumford and Sons
11. All My Rage-Laura Marling
12. Helplessness Blues-Fleet Foxes
13. Harsh Realm-Widowspeak
14. Next Girl-The Black Keys
15. I And Love And You-The Avett Brothers

And that's all I can muster tonight. But hopefully you love this handful of my favorite tunes....more to come!
Sincerely,
Poncho (Clara)

No comments:

Post a Comment