Sunday, October 16, 2011

Llama's List of Listens

Poncho is my inspiration. I have been in a weird mood lately, and have been listening to a lot of music that I liked when I was 12-15. I go through a lot of different fazes. This playlist is a nice little sample of my mood over the past two or three weeks. It's some old stuff, and some new stuff.

1.All These Things That I've Done- The Killers
2. Immigrant Song- Led Zeppelin
3.Touch Me- The Doors
4.Back In Black- AC/DC
5.Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin'- Journey
6.Cry Baby- Janis Joplin
7. Happiness is A Warm Gun- Across the Universe Version
8.You Don't Know What Love Is [You Just Do As Your Told] - the White Stripes
9.Jolene- Laura Marling and Mumford and Sons
10.Gone Gone Gone- Robert Plant and Allison Krauss
11. Bad Sun (Moon Version)- The Bravery
12.Break On Through (To the Other Side)- The Doors
13.300 M.P.H. Torrential Outpour Blues
14.I Can't Stay- The Killers
15.I Found A Boy- ADELE

Ok. So... my playlist is REALLY bizarre compared to Clara's... But these playlists complement each other in a really odd way. It's the Magic of Yibbsy!

-Llama.

No comments:

Post a Comment