Thursday, October 20, 2011

10 things, 7 thing, 5 things, 2 things

Here are some lists.


10 Countries I'm Dying To Visit:
1)Peru
2)Italy
3)Korea (the nice one, not the scary one)
4)Ireland
5)France
6)New Zealand
7)Papua New Guinea
8)Spain
9)Egypt
10) The Moon.

7 Things I Like to Eat
1) Daaaaaaaaaark Chocolate (White chocolate is a sad excuse for chocolate. I am of the opinion that it doesn't even deserve to be called chocolate.)
2) Curry
3) French Bread
4) Cherries (Especially Rainier Cherries!!!)
5) Cheese
6) Sandwiches with potato chips in them
7) Bacon

5 People I am NOT Fond of:
1) Dino Rossi
2) My 9th grade geometry teacher
3) John Wilkes Booth
4) E.T.
5) This lady who was mean to my brother a lot when he was in school.

2 Things I Am Not Good At:
1) Math
2) Feeling Pity

Those were good lists, huh?

-Hannah
(The Llama)

3 comments:

  1. White chocolate only has like 20% cocoa butter, and like no other chocolate stuff, so it's basically not chocolate at all :)

    ReplyDelete