Saturday, February 18, 2012

So Insane and I Just Don't Know It

What do you mean there hasn't been a blog post in 4-evah? I seem to recall... let me look at the Calendar, just a minute.

OH.
Well, both Poncho and I have been very busy, you know, making life happen. It's been a little insane the past couple months, as many of our fellow seniors know. For instance, my scrumptious roomie has put together a FANTASTIC blog for her senior project, and if you haven't checked it out, you are missing out. She is interviewing local people who are making music and being regular humans. All the articles so far are really unique and well written. Here's a nifty little linky poo, so now you have NO excuse: http://hearandnownorthwest.wordpress.com/

I have been working on my senior project as well with my partner in crime, Suriya. We're going to a local middle school and teaching female empowerment classes. Some people are like, "Why aren't you empowering the boys?" and to that, I say, "Why aren't you empowering the boys?" I mean, I would love to teach all the children of America about gender expression, media influences, and healthy relationships, but I'm on a little bit of a time crunch. Gotta have those phases in.

So we are both busy making waves in society, as well as rocking new hair cuts, and owning spring semester classes. Yibbsy is taking Modern Dance 2 and Chamber Choir together, so that's fun. Hmm, I just realized that we are singing and dancing together... maybe we should put on a show, just the two of us! Yibbsy: The Musical.

BAHAHAHAH. No, that's preposterous. (Clara, say the word, I'll find a producer.)

We also decided that when we go off to college, we will use this blog to post videos of us dancing around our respective cities. Kind of like being pen-pals, except TEN MILLION TIMES BETTER. If you are reading this blog, but have never seen Clara and I dance together, buddy you are missing out. Post a comment with a song you want us to dance to, and maybe in the next 10 days, you will see the magic that is Yibbsy: Dancing.

Llama Out.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I will LOVE to see you dance this song
    Show us your dance skills :DD

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gSl4LyRDIA




    Barbara mihiiiiii

    ReplyDelete